select a 2nd currency
This spacious 3rd/ Top Floor 1-Bedroom Apartment is in a highly sought-after, well-run complex. Flora Court is well located, just across the road from the Baxter Theatre, within walking distance to UCT, the Riverside & Rondebosch Malls, close to major transport hubs, and convenient access to Cape Town CBD and other business hubs.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of the economic slowdown caused by the lockdown during the COVID pandemic. This property is valued at over R 1.5 million. DO NOT take my word for it! See statistics of recent sales in the area in the photo library provided.
Before you read any further, be sure to also check out the VIRTUAL TOUR of the property.
Due to its versatility, this apartment offers a range of options. As is, it is spacious 1 bedroom apartment, with a lounge, which opens up to an enclosed balcony with sliding door. The separate kitchen has a large serving hatch, which provides a flow between the kitchen and lounge. When the hatch is closed, this creates a more private space in the lounge. In this format, it then also allows for a 2-room rental option, with shared bathroom and kitchen for the tenants. Rental received for this type of arrangement is approximately R 10,000/month.
- Bedroom is carpeted and has built in cupboards.
- Kitchen has built in cupboards, and connection for washing machine. Floor is tiled.
- Bathroom is newly renovated, with walk-in shower, basin, toilet and extractor fan. Floor and walls are tiled.
- High Pressure Geyser in ceiling.
- Apartment is Fibre Ready.
- Enclosed Balcony.
- LG Wall-mounted Air-Conditioner in Bedroom.
- Pre-paid Electricity Meter.
- Parquet flooring under the carpets.
- Security gate on front door.
- 1 Open Parking Bay in secure parking area.
- Good owner resident and tenant mix in this small complex of 14 apartments.
- Furniture and appliances shown are optional extras.
Contact Clinton for further details or to arrange a viewing. Provide 3 alternative options for a request for viewing.